Not a long time ago parallax scrolling effect became one of the most attractive trends that now makes noise in the websites design world.
Today, if you want to create a 3D effect on your web site you needn’t use Flash and video.
In case you don’t know about this technique, parallax scrolling in websites design is the technique that features layered images that move around the website at different speeds/perspectives creating a nice and interesting 3D illusion.
Initially, it was used for creating an illusion of depth in a 2D video games and adding to the immersion, but now, with the help of well-defined imagery, jQuery, and CSS3, it can be useful in making your site look more vivid and creative.
To your attention we’ve compiled a great collection of 100 example of parallax scrolling effect. All of them are worth seeing! I hope you’ll like and enjoy it!
You may also like to read following similar articles.
- Amazing Concept Illustrations by Loopydave
- Collection of Creative 2012 “End of The World” Advertisement Designs
- Collection of Creative Minimalist Print Ads
- Showcase of Patterns in Web Design
- 30+ Examples of Creative Graphic Design Resumes (Infographics)