You might be aware that I am using Genesis framework for Pixel2PixelDesign.com (and all my other blogs).
This framework gives you many freedoms that you cannot stop loving them.
I started using Genesis on my blog around 1 year back and I was so mesmerize with the features that I started using it on all my blogs.
You might have seen that SEO is changing rapidly and Google is launching many algorithms for better SEO. In this SEO change recently they have started giving preference to schema and many webmasters have already started making their themes compatible for schema.
First of all let’s talk about Genesis and read few facts which make Genesis a best framework.
- Inbuilt SEO: You might be using many plugins like “WordPress SEO by Yoast” or “All-in-one SEO” on your blog, because we all want to please Google by making our blog more SEO friendly. By taking this most important feature into account, Genesis has already added inbuilt SEO features in their framework.
- HTML 5 and Schema Support: As I said earlier that SEO is changing so many webmasters are shifting their blogs on schema compatible themes or making their existing themes schema compatible by installing third party plugins. So having these awesome inbuilt features you will strengthen your theme and make it more SEO friendly.
- Child Themes Support: Genesis comes with framework, means you will have to install child themes to make it working more awesome for you. By making child themes (or buying anyone from StudioPress) you will have more control on your theme design and you can change it according to your needs.
- Fast Speed: Having a fast loading theme can give you many benefits in terms of SEO and visitors experience. If your theme is loading very fast then people visiting your blog will fall in love because they don’t want to wait for theme taking too much time to load.
- Many FREE Plugins: Genesis has made many free plugins which can add extra features in your theme and you will not have to pay anything for them. Simply install them and enjoy new features.
and you will many other awesome features after buying this world-class framework.
Here is this year’s Black Friday offer…
Starting today, until this Friday only, you get $100 off the StudioPress Pro Plus All-Theme Pack.
That means you get all of this:
- The Genesis Framework
- All 42 of our StudioPress child themes
- 20 bonus themes
- Continuous framework updates (to add new features, maintain airtight security, and keep up with WordPress updates)
- World-class support
- Plus every child theme design we make in the future … forever.
If you were to purchase everything separately and add it all up, it would cost over $1,700 just for the existing designs. Starting today, you get it for a one-time payment of just $299.95.
All good things must end, so this offer is valid through this Friday, November 7, 2014, at 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time.